Matalley rolled from her front to her back Friday night. She's been close for a while but I was still surprised to see her do it. So I guess she really is no longer a blob:) She's also starting to giggle...it's more of a ha, ha right now.
Grayson is really into distinguishing his favorites. He dresses himself. This morning he wanted to go to church in a maroon t-shirt with a cowboy boot on it and "matching" red basketball sweatpants..."Yes, Mommy, it matches!!!" he kept saying. We finally convinced him that he could change into it when we got back from church but it was important to dress up in fancy pants for church. I know I get weird looks in the grocery store for the things he chooses, but at least he thinks he looks good.
Last night I told him we were going to have strawberries and ice cream. He responded with, "I love stawberries; they're my favorite. Ice cream's my favorite too." Mine too, kid:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment