Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Costco

I know that I go on and on about Grayson's memory, but it really does just amaze me. This weekend he said lots of funny things but considering we hadn't been in CO for almost 2 months, I was surprised that he remembered getting to go in a little playhouse at Costco. Before entering Costco this time around, he asked "can I try out the house that is just for me?"

Some other funny things...he pointed out that the blue lights on the runway signify when the plane will start going really fast. And, he likes to push the button in the armrest to tell the plane to take off or land...at 2 you can be in charge of anything.

Matalley rolled from back to front this weekend for the first time (she got stuck in between some toys once she flipped, so I don't know that she'll attempt it again...good one Mommy) and she can scoot all over the place by kicking her legs wildly. Wonder how long it will take her to roll from place to place. Grayson never did that, but I hear it can be quite comical.

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

His smarts and imagination show what great parents he has! OK, maybe I'm a little biased...

lil' mama said...

I love hearing Grayson's comments. Little ones have such funny and smart things to say!