
Grayson was rooting his horse (Cowboy Cal) on in the Kentucky Derby today. Sadley Cal came in 9th. Matt and I didn't pick the winner either, I had 8 Belles and Matt had Recapturetheglory. Matalley just stared at us. (And yes, Grayson dressed himself today).
She looked idyllic in her bonnet (the only one of us who wore a hat). This is one of those bonnets that becomes a hanky for her wedding day. My cousin makes them. She also giggled lots at Grayson. I guess he's quite the comedian. He certainly cracks me up. His latest "favorites" are 'bread' (play dough...Cousin Courtney got him hooked) and playing catch with Daddy. I made the mistake of asking him if he liked playing baseball and he corrected me..."we're not playing baseball, we're playing catch." What's up with that irony...guess catch is more important than dough?
1 comment:
Sorry about your horse!
Post a Comment