Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
This weekend Matt's Grandmother (Mimi) and sister visited the Panhandle clan. Grayson spent 2 nights at Bobo and Pops' house and had an amazing time at Bobo's school and the relay for life race and just working in the yard (they put him to work again...this time planting flowers and cleaning the fountain; I'm sure it was just more work for them). He wanted to stay but I think they were ready for some rest...he does wear one out with his constant go, go, go personality. He had fun reading books, putting together puzzles, and playing hide and seek with Mimi. My feelings were slightly hurt that he didn't really seem to miss Mom and Dad, but I suppose the fact that he was the center of attention played a huge factor (at least that's what I'm telling myself). The grandkids/great-grandkids are certainly loved.
Grayson likes to be a goofball for pictures now...lovely phase. I think his reason for choosing this shirt to wear was cute...he wanted to look like Bompa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment