Monday, June 2, 2008

15 lbs.

I finally surpassed the '15lb. to go' marker on the scale. YIPEE!! However, I am now into the hair falling out phase of post pregnancy stages. Pregnancy is awesome:)


Matalley is going to have a temper (I would get 2 kids with that gene). She gets really mad if you set her in the swing at my parent's house because she can't pull the little animals into her mouth. They are permanently connected to the swing. She's started to get mad at the baby mat animals as well...at least I can pull them off to stop the screaming.


I can't resist her cuteness, though. And maybe a temper will serve her well.

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Love the hat!
Matalley and Charlie need to have a playdate soon!

Anonymous said...

I wonder where she got that little temper from? Like mother, like daughter? I do recall seeing you huff and puff a little. :)

Leslie said...

Congrats! I know you look beautiful as usualy :) Hair falling our phase???!!! I'm totally clueless... Matalley looks adorable. And for the record, I think a little temper is good in a girl - she'll be able to stand up for herself!
Leslie