We spent the weekend in Waco watching Princess Allison marry Brian. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for the newlyweds. Below are some pictures from the weekend(wasn't quite as paparrazi like, but enough to get a lot of pics). Like I said before, Gray kept calling Mimi, the real Mimi. So he would say, "are we going to real Mimi's house?" and "Real Mimi, will you play with me?".
We went to the Dallas Zoo on the way home and it was soooo hot. Kind of reminded me of the St. Louis zoo...most the animals were MIA due to heat. The Lions were no where to be found (and of course that was the one animal Grayson wanted to see when he heard we were going to the zoo). He asked where the lion was about a bazillion times. Thankfully, he didn't have a meltdown when we told him the Lion was inside....just repeated it about a bazillion times during the rest of the trip home. The best exhibits were the gorillas and the elephant. One gorilla just stared at us (scared Grayson a little) like, "what's up?" and gave Matt the once over a few times. I think Matt would have lost. The elephant put on quite a show. Grayson said the elephant was going to spray some people, but thankfully, he didn't, just gave himself a bath. Grayson walked the whole 3.5 hours (except for a back ride up the hill)...what a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great pics! I know that is only a few of them, so I'll be anxious to see the rest at some point. Love ya!
Haven't heard from you since your mysterious message the other night. Hope things are okay. I heard that adenovirus is going around, too. What do they have? Yuck!
Post a Comment