So Grayson has strep...again. We are going to talk to an ENT about having his tonsils removed. Kind of wish the other ENT had just taken them out when Grayson's adenoids were removed, but then, it isn't a guarantee that he won't get strep again. And if they are gone and he has strep, it will be harder for me to know (since he doesn't get a fever and the only sign now that he is sick is that he doesn't eat and his tonsils swell up). We'll see what the ENT says.
Gray is learning letters from "the letter people." It's how I learned my letters 20 some years ago and I found a cd of the original letter people on ebay. Every letter has a song to teach phonetic sound. Grayson loves it ("Mom, I love these letter songs," he says) and I've had fun singing along...yes, I still remember things from that long ago:)
He has started saying "you are the best mom" to me and "you are the best dad" to Matt. I just want to squeeze him when he says it. Usually he says it after I've gotten mad at him for something...guess he's figuring out the ways of the world.
Matalley is about to do something big. She's really close to crawling or maybe it's that she is about to get some teeth or some other baby feat. But the girl has started waking up in the middle of the night this past week. Last night I let her cry it out because I don't want her to get use to eating every time she wakes up. Whatever she is about to do, I hope it happens soon...we need our sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment