This is Matalley stuffing her face with banana bread...
Today we were supposed to have a photo shoot for Backyard Adventures and unfortunately it was cancelled. I guess they got enough good shots this weekend with other kids. It's probably a good thing...I don't know how well Grayson would have done with a 3 hour shoot on playground equipment with photographers telling him to look this way or smile or whatever. Maybe next year he'll get his minutes of catalog fame. So instead we had our own photoshoot in the back yard and some time in the sandbox at our favorite hamburger joint where we met Daddy for lunch.

I would say the day was going perfectly until Grayson decided to put too many wet wipes down the toliet while I was making dinner. I had to shut the water off to keep the house safe from a flood and was really close to burning our whole meal. All of this happened while Matalley was screaming bloody murder because she was starving. Thanks to cousin Stephanie, I'm going to fatten her up with some Ben and Jerry's...maybe that will keep her quiet!
Oh, and I think we are going to have to lower Matalley's crib to the lowest setting. Tonight we caught her trying to crawl out because she didn't want to go to bed. And I think it's funny that Grayson thanks God for cake every night during his prayer. Should I take the hint that we need to have cake more often?
1 comment:
sounds like just another day in paradise ;)
Post a Comment