Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate

Today I drove the kids home after a quick JLA meeting and apparently I had forgotten to remove all the party goodies from Grayson's Valentine's Day school party. I opened the door to find Matalley covered in chocolate. At least Grayson was sharing, right? When I opened the door, Grayson said, "uo-oh, I think I'm in trouble."Also, have you ever tried football and baseball with a slide?Just a random photo of my pretty girl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What picture did you end up sending in?? I think that bottom one is cute:)

Kalley said...

I know! I was too antsy to get it done and I sent in a pic of her in her pajamas. It's cute, but not as sweet as this one. If I was just more patient:) It took me forever to figure out how to reduce the pixel size to less than 150kb.

Leslie said...

Too funny - you made me smile! Looks like she enjoyed her chocolate :) Love the sweet picture of Matalley!