We were in CO for the weekend so I'm exhausted today. Friday we went to the Children's museum with my college roommate and her little boy. Grayson LOVES the museum and continues to talk about it. He says, "I wish we could go back to the museum so that I could play grocery store" and then sighs very loudly....SOOOOO dramatic:) We ate a fun picnic lunch outside. I love that you can do that in the middle of winter with the sun beating down on your back and blue sky. Amarillo is way too windy to even consider a picnic in January.
We also went to the Natural Science Museum to see the dinosaurs. Grayson is really into dinosaurs right now. At the doctors office a couple weeks ago, he took the dinosaur toys they have in the waiting room and lined them up surrounding a wild cow or something because they were going to eat it. He studies this dinosaur encyclopedia intently. Anyway, we get in free because we have a museum membership for the Amarillo science museum...we can get in free to science museum's all over the country. The guy behind the ticket desk said the Dinosaur Imax movie was not scary. I suppose I believed him because he looked EXACTLY like the pedi I had growing up, but he lied. Not 2 minutes into it, Grayson was hiding behind my arm. Thankfully Matalley was unfazed and Grayson did not have nightmares.
Matalley has recently begun scowling. It is not a pretty sight...she looks really mean but thinks it's fun. I'm trying to get her to act like that kid on youtube that is so funny. I'll have to get a photo of it. She also can twist her tongue. I just found out this weekend that it is genetic, my Mom can do it too (I cannot). I'll have to get a photo of that too. She's sick this week so please pray that she gets better soon. She has an awful sounding barking cough and her eyes are a little swollen. You can tell she just doesn't feel good but amazingly she is in awesome spirits.
Funny saying from Grayson today: As we were leaving the airport, they have a video game with guns. Grayson always wants to play it. Today I told him we were in a hurry to get our luggage so he says (in a high pitched exasperated wine) "Oh, man, Okay, I guess I can't play with it. We'll just have to get our luggage." He makes it so hard to control my laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SO jealous! I wish we had been in CO!! How are you doing?
We had so much fun with you guys! Praying that Matalley feels better soon. Did you make it to monkey bizness?
Post a Comment