Matalley is awake in her crib right now. She hasn't slept all day and I swear I am about to be locked away because of it. I've been trying to get her down for an hour and a half. I just need a half hour to myself so I'm going to leave her there for a while screaming.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Promised Pictures
Here is Matalley with her tongue trick. She basically flips it over and I haven't been able to capture that on photo so this is her in the process of flipping it over. She has the longest tongue ever. It's kind of ironic since Grayson couldn't stick his tongue out and we had to have it clipped.
Here is her evil scowl. 
Grayson was a little jealous of the Matalley photo shoot so here he is scowling(seems a little pouty to me).
Oh, and here is a photo from a few weeks back. Matalley likes to keep an eye on Grayson at all times. Notice that he watches tv (we're in best buy) just like his Mommy, totally zoned out.
I am trying to adjust to life as a stay at home mom. It still drives me nuts that I accomplish so little during the day. While I was working, I managed to have the kids dressed and out the door by 8 every morning, plus managed all my errands, caught up on e-mail, completed projects around the house, made dinner every night, etc. I'm lucky now if I get the kids fed and dressed by 10 and I end the day wondering where all the time went. How is it possible to add 24 hours to my week and get less done? I knew my one hour lunch break at work was productive, but seriously!!!
Matalley is awake in her crib right now. She hasn't slept all day and I swear I am about to be locked away because of it. I've been trying to get her down for an hour and a half. I just need a half hour to myself so I'm going to leave her there for a while screaming.
Matalley is awake in her crib right now. She hasn't slept all day and I swear I am about to be locked away because of it. I've been trying to get her down for an hour and a half. I just need a half hour to myself so I'm going to leave her there for a while screaming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cooper just discovered that he can flip his tongue over too...and he loves to do it! Your kids are so cute - thanks for the pics!
Totally understand about the SAHM thing. I have to make lists and lists and challenge myself to get things completed. Lately I have been very tired and Jacob is napping less, so I get fewer things completed. But, today is so much better than when I first began as a SAHM. I kept Jacob in his crib a little longer b/c I needed some alone time to sort through my hormonal emotions today. Maybe I'll get back to blogging soon....You have a great day and you are awesome! Your children are so happy!
Oh how I relate! Yesterday, C and I stayed home all day - no playdates, errands, etc. It was so tiring and my house was a complete mess. I just finished cleaning up yesterdays mess this morning. I leave C in his crib for a little longer past nap too. He doesn't mind it and I need it! Call me if you ever want to chat about how we can't get everything done :)
Post a Comment