Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Circus

Taking Grayson to gymnastics class always gives me flashbacks of The Family Circus cartoons where Billy is followed by a dotted line showing his most non-direct route to the destination. When I drop Grayson off, he has to travel all the way across the tumbling floor to get to his teacher. Instead of just going straight to her, diagonally, across the floor, he travels over and under the gymnastics equipment that surrounds the room.

Matalley has been sick this weekend. We went to the doctor Friday after a rough night Thursday and she has a double ear infection. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but I think she has a GI bug on top of that. She hasn't kept anything down since dinner Wednesday night. So in lieu of dehydration, I'm skipping the antibiotics this morning and so far she's got pedialyte, jello, and a few rice chex keeping her satisfied. I really hope it stays down. Red jello does not seem like it would be fun to clean up.
Sleeping with the pups...
From our movie night Friday...

2 comments:

Susan said...

red jello is NOT fun to clean up...nor is red pedialite. :( hope she feels better soon....jacob has an ear infection too...no fun!

lil' mama said...

Matalley curled up with the pups is cute and also makes me miss my Buddy Handsome.