We enjoyed the rest of the day lounging around the house and cooking shish-ka-bobs for Bobo and Pops' 39th wedding anniversary.
Sunday morning as I was preparing breakfast, Grayson excitedly told me that his tongue was all healed (from the playground accident 2 weeks ago). He told me that God had healed it so I asked if he had thanked God. He hadn't yet, so he decided to thank Him right there. A few seconds later, he said it again. Then again. I told him that I thought God had heard him and he says, "Well, God didn't answer me." Okay, got it.Then on the way to church I was telling him what he would be doing in Sunday school and he interrupts to say "wait, wait, wait. Slow down." So as I slowly repeated it, Grayson would insert, "Got it" between bits of information (Got it, .....got it.....got it) until I had finished relaying the information. Where did he get that from? And why doesn't' this kid have a tool belt?
She has also started telling me when she needs a new diaper. This is one of the first signs of potty training...not that we are prepared to start that at all, but it is exciting to think about! She points to her diaper and says "poopoo stinky." I agree!
Finally, before I forget, one of Matalley's favorite toys these days is Grayson's rocking horse. She likes to just rock and rock, while Grayson and I play with something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment