Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SM3 Tour

Uncle Brady and Aunt Krissy were here for a visit this past weekend. Aunt Amy was vacationing in Portland, but hopefully she'll be able to visit soon. They watched one of Grayson's soccer games...Grayson scored 2 goals. And then we did a Stanley Marsh 3 tour after a yummy lunch at Blue Sky (our standby...it's just that good). Above: Brady looks like he's up to something, maybe that's why Grayson looks worried? Below: Now they call it the Cadillac Ranch...The wind and cow smell emanating from Amarillo were showing off on Saturday, proving that I don't lie about how bad it can be. I think Brady and Krissy both decided Marsh is indeed a little eccentric but fun. Grayson thought the socks were pretty cool and wanted to go visit the shoes next (hint, hint Mr. Marsh). As Brady was leaving at the airport, Grayson yelled out to him "I had fun playing with you Uncle Brady. I love you!" Yes, I teared up a little. Here are more fun pics to commemorate the weekend.

Breakfast at the Big Texan.Brady is looking at the 72ou. steak...he did not try it.Picnic after church at the art museum.This morning I took the kids to the free movie at the local theater and discovered that Matalley will only sit through about 5 minutes of a movie. Grayson however, loved it. Matalley's white pants are black from where she scooted up and down the movie theater stairs fighting boredom...no telling how many germs are in her mouth...gross!

1 comment:

lil' mama said...

ewwwwwwww about the movie theater germs but wow you are a good mommy for taking both kids and STAYING! Very sweet comment from Grayson to Brady too!