So, no complaints about driving home from CO on my birthday, I'd already gotten way more than I deserved this year!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
For Me?!?!??
So I think I have the best husband anyone could ask for. After surprising me with an awesome early birthday gift, he pulled another shocker for me and held a surprise party a couple weeks ago. I was completely caught off guard. He had lured me out of the house by having a friend pick me up for drinks (although we ended up going to Sam's to check out some bar stools) and then we drove to another friend's house to "pick her up for dinner out with us." When we got to Emily and Casey's house, everyone was there waiting for me. He had gotten a babysitter for the kids (which means he actually had to call her and ask her to sit...something he normally refuses to do because of the "weirdness factor.") and invited all our friends and had a cake, food, drinks, etc. I still can't believe that he pulled it off...surprise parties are hard things to coordinate and I truly had no idea. Fun for me. Below is a picture of the group minus a few that left before I thought about taking a photo. I definitely feel loved, not just by Matt but all my awesome Amarillo friends too.
So, no complaints about driving home from CO on my birthday, I'd already gotten way more than I deserved this year!!
So, no complaints about driving home from CO on my birthday, I'd already gotten way more than I deserved this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice job Matt!
Post a Comment