Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend in Wheeler

We spent the weekend at a friend's family ranch in Wheeler. There were four other couples (all from our small group) and we had a blast. Spent lots of time swimming, riding horses, fishing/paddle boating at the pond, and of course, eating. We just feel really blessed to have such great friends in Amarillo!!

Some funny comments from Grayson: Lauren says, "I want some milk." Grayson yells, "I want some beer."

Casey asked Grayson if he wanted to go down the slide, Grayson replied, "No, I just want to party."

Grayson had to be prompted to do some of the fun stuff. I carried him to the top of the slide and pushed him down...he was screaming the whole way and after too. I think everyone was questioning my parenting techniques until they saw him going down one slide after the other within the hour:) To get him on the horse, Matt told him Abby really wanted him to ride with her and finally Grayson said, "All right, I'll do it for her." He did have a huge grin as they took off.

Here's the photo montage:

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Looks like a fun time!