Pictured: Lysol toilet bowl cleaner, air wick i-motion fragrance, bag of dog food, sharpie highlighters, 2 boxes Welch's fruit 'n yogurt, 3 spiral notebooks, 4pack AA batteries, 4 packages of BIC pens, 3 rulers, and 1 tube of revlon colorstay mouse. I walked away with $10ECB at CVS to use next week.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Happy Couponing Everybody
I love seeing those pictures of items some couponing mom buys for cheap, cheap so I decided to do my own. I bought everything in the picture below from 3 different stores for $2.89 total(that includes tax)...pretty cool, eh brother? (He doesn't agree with all my couponing methods).
Pictured: Lysol toilet bowl cleaner, air wick i-motion fragrance, bag of dog food, sharpie highlighters, 2 boxes Welch's fruit 'n yogurt, 3 spiral notebooks, 4pack AA batteries, 4 packages of BIC pens, 3 rulers, and 1 tube of revlon colorstay mouse. I walked away with $10ECB at CVS to use next week.
Pictured: Lysol toilet bowl cleaner, air wick i-motion fragrance, bag of dog food, sharpie highlighters, 2 boxes Welch's fruit 'n yogurt, 3 spiral notebooks, 4pack AA batteries, 4 packages of BIC pens, 3 rulers, and 1 tube of revlon colorstay mouse. I walked away with $10ECB at CVS to use next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG...you are one of them now! I was just looking at the coupon blogs you mentioned in Galvez and I was admiring their pics of all the fun stuff they bought. And...now...it's YOU! I am soooo impressed!
IMPRESSED!!!!!!
I just don't get it!?!?!
You are awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment