- Asking Grayson who's birthday we were celebrating. Grayson told me Jesus. When I asked, "So what do you think Jesus wants for his birthday?," Grayson said, "a prayer." And when I asked, "So what do you want to pray?," Grayson said, "do we have to do this now?"
- Watching fake snow grow when we had real snow on the ground outside.

- Matalley singing and dancing in my arms to the music at the Christmas Eve service.
- Matalley opening up her first present of the season, not knowing what it was, just that it was big, said, "oh, wowh!"

- Watching the kids deliriously happy

- Watching the kids get extra excited anticipating Santa

- Watching the kids over tired but still unable to sleep


- A thankful spirit

- Matalley received a baby/highchair/stroller/crib set and immediately began feeding her baby (which she has named "baby mama") with the spoon and pushing it everywhere. She actually received 2 strollers so she and Grayson have races.
- Grayson received several nerf guns. He says, "I love my guns!" When asked why, he says, "it makes me feel like a real man." (I'm fairly certain my brother told him to say that).
- Yesterday, Grayson put on an outfit that he received for Christmas and I told him it was still too big. He said, "but you said I could wear it next year!"
- Matalley saying, "No, no Jackson" in her sleep. She's that afraid of my brother's dog...he is a few inches taller than she is.

Saturday, January 2, 2010
Christmas 2009
I love the entire Christmas Season and am so sad to see it go. I spent the day yesterday putting the decorations away while drinking Chai Latte and watching the Rose Bowl Parade with my family (so not all bad). I did express my sadness though and Grayson replied, "Well Mom, it can't be Christmas everyday because then it wouldn't be special." (Seriously the kid has a knack for one uping me all the time). Here are a few reasons why the Christmas of 2009 was special...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute memories!! Happy New Year!
Oh, change my blog address...>I guess I was hacked:
5bricks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment