Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!

My ladybug is 2. To celebrate, we had a dance party. Matalley's friend Nathan and his Mom (Elizabeth and I were sorority sisters at Baylor) came to the celebration with Yiayia, Bompa, Aunt Amy, Aunt Krissy, Grayson, Bobo, Tia, and Pops. All week during our dinner prayer, Matalley started off saying, "My birthday....." She giggled with excitement whenever I mentioned her birthday too.Matalley was ADORABLE opening presents. She put on the bracelet from Tia right away and the scarf from Nathan without anyone telling her what it was. She said, "oh, cute!" with each clothing item. It was true appreciation and so sweet.She had lots of help from Grayson opening up the gifts.Showing off her bracelet from Tia...Saying "Cheese."Loved everyone singing to her.Feeding her new baby.Nathan loved the dogs and I think he should be a model.

1 comment:

danielle said...

What cute babies you've got!!! Just beautiful.