Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here we go Again

So tonight at dinner Grayson tells us that he talked to one of Mommy's friends earlier. I said, "you did what? When?" He went on to explain, "while you were in your room. I told her you were locked in your room." I have no idea who he talked to...hoping it wasn't CPS thinking I might be going insane. I really was just taking a shower with the door locked to limit interruptions. I will have to talk to my boy AGAIN about answering the phone when I'm not in the room.

Also, today at the store, Grayson mentioned wanting a fish. I said, "I don't think that's a good idea. Besides we already have 2 pets." Grayson replied, "Oh man, here we go again; Mommy doesn't like fish." It's true and Grayson can tell you why...they poop in the water. I think my kids are going to have a fear of certain bodily functions...it's pretty much the excuse I use for not doing whatever it is the kids want to do instead of the old standby, "because I said so."

No comments: