Thursday, October 28, 2010

My little Pirates

Grayson was not happy about the painted mustache...The other night as we were driving in the car, I overheard Matalley shouting. At first I thought she was yelling at Grayson, but this is what she said....

"I don't like you sun. Do you hear me? Go away; you are bothering me. You make me so mad. I'm trying to watch my movie and I can't see. GO AWAY!!"Poor Matalley:)

I was very proud of Grayson this week. He is maturing so quickly in behavior, thoughts, etc. At lunch the other day, we sat down at a table and he asked about eating at the bistro tables. I explained that they were just for 2 chairs so we wouldn't all fit. He said we could use a highchair for Matalley. I told him that the highchair would be too short. He got up and used his hands/arms to measure the height of the highchair and then went over to the bistro table to compare lengths. Then he says, "You're right Mom, the highchair is too small." I asked him what made him think of using his arms to figure out the table height and he replied, "I didn't have a tape measure." Simple as that. It just amazes me how much they pick up and reminds me again how quickly this time passes by.

No comments: