We had Herbie and Elby and now we have Ihpity. At 18 weeks, Ihpity is a jumping bean...I've been feeling those flutters for a while and Matt can already feel the kicks which seems way early to me. I'm also showing a lot sooner than I was with Elby and for sure earlier than with Herbie.

We've been in a hotel for a week now while the cosmetic work is completed on our house from the leak that occurred back in August. It's like a mini-vacation for the kids. I'm enjoying the maid service and our hotel is more like an apartment so it's not too bad. This morning we awoke to snow outside.

Sadly, I hadn't packed the kids' winter gear so they played outside for just a little bit before it got too cold. We maintain regular schedules during the day, including our nightly cartoon before bed.

Both like to explain to EVERYONE we meet that we are living in a hotel. Thankfully, they go on to explain that it is because there are worker men working on our house (don't need anyone thinking I'm on the run).
2 comments:
Showing earlier and feeling the flutters....sounds like twins!
:):):):):):)
Ha, yes, I've already had a sonogram and I know there is just one:) I think Ihpity is just BIG!
Post a Comment