Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Announcements

I took a TON of pictures of Lola today for her baby announcement (I know in the age of technology, mailed baby announcements are not necessary, but I'm doing it anyway)...here is a sneak peak:Just to share how tired Matt is or how non-maternal he is...the other night Lola wet through her diaper. While Matt changed her diaper/pjs, rather than find a new sheet (pillow case for the cradle), he just flipped the mattress over.Not sure if I am any better; today I let the kids believe the moth in Matalley's room was a butterfly...sounds so much nicer than a dirty moth that should be killed, right Brady?

I also registered Grayson for kindergarten today. My big boy is growing up.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

The pics are gorgeous and flipping the mattress cracked me up! Luke put down towels under the boys one night when they peed thru. Pretty sure I used that idea several times after that...

Amy, Braden & Jackson said...

I LOVE these pictures:) And I always LOVE your baby announcements! I'm excited to get it in the mail!!!