Lola, meanwhile, is chatting to her animals and smiling lots. I'm still setting the alarm at night to feed her but she eats well during the day and I think is gaining good weight.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Quiet Determination
Today was Matalley's last day of gymnastics. She received a skills assessment and ribbon which Grayson approvingly inspected.
Her teacher said she had quiet determination...after receiving instruction for a task, she would set her mind to it and get it done. I don't know where the quiet came from...she's pretty loud for me. For instance, today when I was taking pictures, I asked if she needed to go potty. She whined (loudly) back to me, "Well you keep taking pictures!!!" Hence the following whiny picture.
And even though it was 90 degrees outside today, they have long sleeves on because they were rocking out during quiet time (what? what?) and Grayson think this looks more rock-er-ish.
Lola, meanwhile, is chatting to her animals and smiling lots. I'm still setting the alarm at night to feed her but she eats well during the day and I think is gaining good weight.
We ended the day, or started the weekend, with a special play. Matalley is the narrator and Grayson acts out the parts. I think the storyline needs a little work but it's entertaining (at least to us). Here is act 1 out of 5.
Lola, meanwhile, is chatting to her animals and smiling lots. I'm still setting the alarm at night to feed her but she eats well during the day and I think is gaining good weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment