Poor Matalley got a bad boo boo this week.

She was attempting a cartwheel on our wood floors and fell, hitting her chin and biting through her lip. It's still swollen but luckily she was on an antibiotic for a bug bite that got infected so I don't have to worry about another infection. Thankfully the injury didn't keep us from going to the pool. I finally busted out Lola's swimsuit for her first time in the pool

Really, for her, it's not that much different than the tub, just smells a little. She did squeal in delight though. Even with Grayson and Matalley giving her the smothering treatment.

They had a good time too.


Lola is a tv watcher. It's hard to keep her from sneaking a glance.

She is always so happy too.

Today, I caught her watching me. Or maybe she was listening to the other two sing "How Great That Was" (their version of 'How Great Thou Art').
No comments:
Post a Comment