A couple weeks ago, Grayson and I had a mommy/son date. We enjoyed
dinner at a nice restaurant and ordered lamb pasta. (About 2 months
ago, I brought home some lamb pasta in a doggy bag and Grayson LOVED it
so much, he asked to get some more, hence the special date).
So Matalley and I also had a special date. We enjoyed a princess tea party this weekend. Matalley went as Rapunzel and we enjoyed listening to many of the Disney princesses sing songs. She went right up to Cinderella on stage and asked her if they were REAL princesses. I think she loved it, especially the candy bar.
Then last night I had a special date with my husband and our friends. We enjoyed an evening of yummy food and dancing to the greatest disco band in Texas, Le Freak.



I have quite enjoyed my special dates. Looking forward to the next ones already!
No comments:
Post a Comment