Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lola update

Lola is sick again.  Poor thing has had one thing after another this season.  Her immune system just can't seem to catch up.  It started with an ear infection during the parade of lights and 2 weeks later we were back for hand foot and mouth (a first for our family and it was not fun), then we all had the stomach virus (we each took a day of the week), and then she caught a cold and now she is throwing up randomly...thought maybe it was an ear infection but I will take her to doctor tomorrow to figure it out.  She likes to just cuddle when she is sick so I am behind on my to do list but I am enjoying my snuggles. 

Her illnesses have not kept her from running wherever she goes.  She's really into playing chase with her siblings and running circles around the kitchen island.  She is also into copying EVERYTHING that is spoken.  My favorite is to listen to her call Grayson or Matalley to the table for dinner.  "Ma alley tie to ea!" 

She is also a big dancer and wiggles her hips as soon as music starts.  We attended a fundraiser with a mariachi band and she wiggled all night. 

She's also a bit of a prima donna...already refusing to wear something I pick out in preference for something else.  Good times ahead:)

No comments: