She's now dressing herself (those are flesh colored leggings underneath her leg warmers)
and taking on her role as the comedian of the family. I think she technically told me she was putting on lipstick but it's a little clown like.
She is very affectionate and likes to cuddle but can be a little cranky sometimes.
She can entertain herself while I'm packing to get out of town
but is also really good at making big messes in the process. You can't even see the food that she covered in sour cream...it tastes like yogurt to her.
She enjoys her siblings
A big thing this year is that she is now fully potty trained (I know this picture is slightly inappropriate but I think I missed giving her kudos last winter for potty training so quickly). She likes to visit bathrooms wherever we are but definitely prefers her own bathroom.
She is a little premadonna-ish...insisting on building a bed in Grayson's room for herself so that she could "be in bed" while I read all the kids a story.
She has sayings and words that I know will be missed when she stops using them...it happens so slowly but Matalley doesn't say Lemonlade anymore and so I know the day is coming when Millie will no longer say "hear it up" when she wants me to turn up the radio volume and she will eventually say Kitchen instead of Chicken ("My milk is in the chicken, Mommy."). She calls Bananas, nanna and her friend Porter is called Quarter. She goes to Ms. Jemmifers and loves it. What a blessing Jennifer has been as I reentered the full time workforce. Jennifer takes the kids on a ton of field trips and is so patient. We are thankful for her presence!! These are pics, Jennifer has shared with us from some fun activities.
Looks like Millie enjoys her time there. We love our Silly Millie and are in awe of the year's changes.






No comments:
Post a Comment