The game wasn't much to see if you were a Baylor fan but the location was beautiful and we got a good tan.
The highlight was visiting with old friends. We were only in NC 3 years but had a wonderful small group. It's weird to know people so well before kids and then get together years later after kids. Our conversations have changed but yet we're still the same people. It was fun.
Our house looked overgrown and unkept (or maybe that's how it always looked but we were more used to it back then). We haven't been back since a baby shower that my friend threw me just before Grayson was born. I loved that house and our street and the trees! Oh how I've missed the trees.
Chris and Julianna treated us to lunch. They were our first friends when we moved to NC.We visited the law school and saw the changes to the campus. We didn't make it to Moses Cone or to the 5th floor of WFBUMC but I did get to meet up with Leslie for a quick shopping trip through an arts fair. The art fairs in NC are amazing and catching up with my closest work buddy (we started at Wake the same day) was so reminiscent of old times. I think I would move back tomorrow if I had the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment