Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Announcements
Today I took lots of pictures of Matalley in order to get the perfect shot for her baby announcement. I took way too many (she's too easy to photograph)...so hopefully when she's older, she'll never feel slighted for being the second child. I'm struggling with the whole sharing of Mommy between Grayson and Matalley. I don't want Grayson to feel like he's being replaced, and so far he's doing really well with the whole sibling business. I just keep praying that I will be a good Mom to both...poor kids. Matalley is really close to losing her umbilical cord, and then she can take a real bath. She doesn't like the sponge bath much. On the way home from church tonight, I asked Grayson what my name was(expecting him to say Mommy). Instead, he said Kowie and Matt was Map...who did he pick that up from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its the same way he says salad....like "sou-wid". ITs really cute, though.
got the announcement today.....what a great picture!!
You will be great with two kids... then three.......then four ;)
We miss you guys!!!
-jamee
Post a Comment