Sunday, January 27, 2008

Porcupines

Today Grayson and I had a date to see Playhouse Disney live. We went to lunch with Matt and Aunt Krissy before the show, and Grayson decided to make his potato chip look like a porcupine. Not sure where he learned that talent, but it does resemble a rodent of sorts. He absolutely loved the show and danced through most of it with his friend Cooper. Meanwhile Krissy and Matt watched Matalley. She's staying awake for longer periods throughout the day and is really sleeping good at night. I think spending just one night in the hospital helped to keep her on a good schedule (so she wasn't awake for 2 nights in the nursery). I know that all kids are smart (I mean they learn so much in limited time frames), but Grayson never ceases to surprise me. Last night he told Aunt Krissy that she had one more bite on her plate and tried to feed it to her and then, when he was going to bed, he called out for some covers. When noone came he decided it must be because we didn't understand him, so he switched to saying "I need a blanket." How does a 2 1/2 year old know about synonyms?


1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

He's a prodigy! I am convinced....although probably a bit biased....