Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ist Trip

We drove to Lubbock today to have the oil changed in our Volkswagon (only dealership in the area and we're still under warranty). We dropped Grayson off with Bobo and Pops and they put him to work raking leaves:) He loved it. Matt and I both commented on how long it took us to actually get in the car and on our way (and Matalley doesn't require much right now). I'm not quite sure how we will manage once she is a few months older...we're going to have to start the process of leaving 3 or 4 hours beforehand. All in all it was a successful trip.



















Please pray that Matalley will stay healthy. We've had a few friends with babies the same age that have had to go to the hospital due to colds/viruses. All are OK now, but the experience was scary for all of the parents. I know I couldn't handle it and the thought has kept me up many nights worrying. Ah, to be a Mom.

No comments: