- She always called me by my first and middle name (Kalley Ti, this is your Aunt Eleanor)
- She had an infectious giggle
- She was a great cook...she made the best ham salad I have ever had and it cannot be replicated.
- She was a tease and a troublemaker...or at least that's the gist I got from her stories. I think that must be where my Dad and Grayson get it.
- She kept a special doll(Thumbelina) for me to take care of during visits to her house
- She loved music
- We would feed the ducks when I was little
- She smelled good
- She made me feel special
Sunday, April 20, 2008
My Aunt Ellie
Yesterday I lost a very dear great Aunt. She was like a second Grandmother to me and I will miss her so, so much. These are just a few memories I have of her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment