This is Grayson's best friend, Cooper. Unfortunately, Cooper is moving. Not only are we upset because we like Cooper's parents very much, but I don't know how we'll explain it to Grayson.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Weekend Review
We had a full schedule this weekend but managed to grab a few pics. There was an event at the park that let the kids climb around on big rigs and emergency vehicles. My friend caught some cute pictures of our kids in the back of a police car...better be the only time they are in the back of one:) I'll post them when she sends them to me.
This is Grayson's best friend, Cooper. Unfortunately, Cooper is moving. Not only are we upset because we like Cooper's parents very much, but I don't know how we'll explain it to Grayson.
Grayson may be a school bus driver one day...he's already spotting the trouble makers.
Matalley was helping me pull some weeds.
I didn't get very far. She likes to have conversations with me. I think she'll be a talker.
This picture typifies Grayson and Matalley's relationship. He loves on her so much but forgets to be gentle which freaks her out.

This is Grayson's best friend, Cooper. Unfortunately, Cooper is moving. Not only are we upset because we like Cooper's parents very much, but I don't know how we'll explain it to Grayson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such cute pics...
And I'm so sorry to hear about your Great-Aunt. My prayers are with you!
Well, not that we're biased but he's gotta be a great kid if his name is Cooper!
Post a Comment