Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturdays

I love Saturdays...just hanging out with the whole fam and catching up on odds and ends. It's days like today that make me appreciate my family even more. I know most Moms are doting and I just can't help myself. We spent the morning at the science museum learning about nanometers...Grayson is going to be so ahead of his peers...ha, ha. Here are a couple of photos from our day.
Oh, and thanks for the comments about potty training. It's good to know that other Moms go through the same thing and a little scary to think that he could still be having accidents 6 months from now. I guess I just need to count my blessings that he is doing so much better now than he was 3 months ago with it. Besides any kid that will eat sushi with me can't be too much of a pain!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow! The new photo of Matalley in her red shirt looks a lot like Grayson! That's the first time I've picked up on a resemblance. She sure is beautiful! Still no luck with potty training Lia. We did manage to get rid of the binkie almost two weeks ago though! That was a biggie for us! Enjoying your blog!