2. I thought I was going to have to evacuate Babies R Us today due to a grass fire nearby and the wind.
3. I spent an hour and a half waiting for my tire to be replaced, after waiting 5 days for the tire to come in (yes, this is the second tire to be replaced in 2 weeks and they had to patch a third due to a nail).
4. Grayson has strep throat. Yuck.
5. Someone from Clovis, NM checks our blog almost everyday, sometimes 3 times a day and I don't know anyone in Clovis. I am a worrier by nature but the thought of someone stalking my kids terrifies me.
6. Grayson and Matalley were with me at Babies R Us. Grayson was playing with "his" calculator while I shopped. He said, "Let me finish working with my calculator, and then I'll help you. Okay Mom?" Guess I have put him off one too many times if he is picking up on it enough to repeat it. Guilt, guilt, guilt....
1 comment:
Kalley-
The Clovis person is still stalking your blog? Let me know if I can help you think of who it may be.
Sarah
Post a Comment