Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Every year, I buy the boys matching shirts for Father's Day. We went with a Hawaiian shirt this year since last year at this time, we were headed back from Maui....oh memories. Matalley's hair is just long enough for a little barrette. I'm not sure if it's cute or cruel.
Tia came up for Father's Day...I wish you could see his feet in this picture. He wore his flip flops and looked like a total beach bum. Last night we were trying to get him to sing and he shook his head in total disgust at our choice of songs. He's only 2 but already acting like a teenager. Tonight as we were going through the bedtime routine, he told me he was thankful for his lamp and his nightlight. He also kept asking Matt to clean the dirt off of his comforter. There wasn't any dirt, he just thought it was funny to watch Daddy tickle the bed.
What a beautiful smile...
Smooches to my pretty girl...

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

Great pictures!!

A friend of mine has been in Clovis for the last two weeks, but I just checked and I never linked y'all's blog to mine.....hmmmmmm