Friday, July 18, 2008

Antiobiotics for Everyone

So I have strep and Matalley has an ear infection. Matt somehow stays immune. What the heck?:) Poor Matalley's ear is bugging her, but she is still sweet and all smiles.

Grayson spent the last 2 days with Bobo and Pops and got to see his Mimi as well. He calls her 'the real Mimi', since his daycare teacher also goes by MeMe. And today we learned that his favorite animal is a zebra. I think it's a solid pick (even if his reason for liking it is "cause I do").

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

all are healthy here but this momma. the entire house had the flu the past two winters and somehow I escaped it. Only to get it in JULY for crying out loud. At least our men are well to tkae care of us!

TMac said...

I hope you guys are feeing better! Sounds like a rough bout!