Thursday, July 17, 2008

On the Mend...Again.

Well Grayson is much better. Turns out the penicillin shot didn't kill off all the step throat bacteria so now he is on another antibiotic. Ugh, I hate that there is a medicine for everything. I hope this is the last of it for a while. Now if we could come up with a cure for his OCD tendencies. Yesterday I found all of Matalley's toys lined up perfectly on the floor. And he won't let me leave his room without putting the books by his bed facing forward and perfectly straight or fanned. It's freaky deaky how precise everything has to be for him to go about his business. I'm pretty sure it's a stage that he is going through (a couple of my friends have told similar stories), but I can only imagine what life will be like if it continues.

I love that Matalley always wakes up as a happy baby. It's so great to go in her room and be greeted with a smile and ready to start the day attitude....just puts me in a good mood. She is perfectly content, too, to be sitting in the midst of a dozen toys and bangs away until they've scattered every which direction. She isn't steady enough to crawl to them, but she wants to. Someday baby girl.

Ah, that reminds me of that children's book. Don't read it...I have yet to get through halfway without tearing up. And the ending is just depressing.

No comments: