How it possible that my boy is still sick? His tonsils are huge, almost touching. I'm amazed he can breath, eat, go to the bathroom...well come to think of it, he's had problems with all of that for almost 2 weeks now. I have an appointment for him with the doctor today. The not knowing is stressing me out. I immediately think the worst, so start praying please:)
This morning as I was pointing out a speck of blue sky in the midst of gray yuckiness, he said, "Blue sky is a cheesburger place" (one of our favorite local restaurants). He didn't say it like I was stupid or lying to him, not critical, just matter of fact, I have spoken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon! Took Jaxson to Discovery Center yesterday. He hated it. Everything scared him, which is so strange because I thought he wasn't afraid of anything! We'll have to come up with something else to do one of these days.
Hope he feels better soon! What a smart guy he is! So amazed at all he says and does...so smart!
BTW, the cow pics are up on the blog! Maybe that will bring cheer and laughs!
Praying for you guys!
He's on my list of prayers. Thinking you guys!
sometimes kiddos can be carriers of strep.....don't know how the treat it from coming back??
Good luck and lots of blessings your way!
Post a Comment