Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Ramblings

On Friday, we had a playdate at Cooper's house. I didn't tell Grayson we were going until Friday morning and he was itching to get going as soon as I mentioned it. He asked me a gazillion times if it was time to go. When I finally said yes and told him to get his shoes on and get in the car, I went to change Matalley. I came out unable to find him. Turns out he got his shoes on and into the car in lightening speed. I heard him yelling for me to hurry (never has he moved that fast). Julie made spaghetti squash for us and it was really good and she was such a gracious host. Did I tell you that they are staying in Amarillo after all....lucky for us!!


Grayson cracked me up quite a few times this weekend. He is definitley back to his normal healthy self...go, go go all the time. At one point, he said, "Mom, I know you're frustrated with me". I kept waiting for the follow-up to that one, but he didn't complete it with a "so I'm going to be better" or anything. At least he gets half of it.


And yes, roomie, Matalley is back to sleeping through the night. She's back to eating normal too. All last week, we struggled with nursing and sleep. I think she just had a cold because she still isn't crawling or showing any teeth. She's doing really well with her veggies. (loves carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, and peas). We'll try squash, then prunes, then bananas next. Hopefully she'll catch up to her height soon.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Good to hear about your friend staying and the kids back to their normal selves. Now let's chat about what you're making for dinner!! Wow! Will you post recipes??? Looks yummy!

lil' mama said...

If the letter people CD is burnable, I would love a copy!