Every night after dinner, Grayson gets down from his chair and proceeds to run up to Matalley to make her giggle (below is a video clip of the nightly ritual). Why her brother screaming cracks her up is beyond me, but at least they are happy. And, as you can see in the video, she is exhibiting her excellent object permanence milestone. And please disregard all the boxes. I have been pricing other people's stuff for the JLA rummage sale and rather than price it up at the storage unit, I bring it home, make my living room a mess, and then take it back.
The other day as we were driving in the car, Grayson said to Matt and me, "Is Matalley sleeping?" She had drifted off for a little bit but was awake when he asked this. I replied that no she was awake and he said (very suspiciously), "I didn't wake her up." Really, are you sure about that kid?
1 comment:
this cracks me up, because jaxson does the very same to eli. and of course eli just loves it. kids are too funny.
Post a Comment