Sunday, October 12, 2008
AMOA
Last Friday the kiddos and I went to the Amarillo Museum of Art (AMOA) to see Girl Friend! The Barbie Sessions by David Levinthal and Dichroic Color, Light & Space Sculpture of Ray Howlett. Grayson really got a kick out of the squirrel we saw on the way in:) He was not so impressed with the Barbies, but perked up with the light sculptures. I wonder if he will hate me dragging him along to stuff when he is older? After the museum we had lunch in the park with Cooper and Julie. The boys got stuck in a mud puddle playing soccer. Wouldn't you know that Grayson got really upset because his shoes were all dirty...thought we'd have to leave. Later that day, I had to get a tire patched (I swear nails are just attracted to the car) and so while we were outside, we found a caterpillar. I tried to explain to Grayson that the caterpillar would turn into a butterfly. Grayson thought that was pretty cool and said, "okay, let's watch it." I wonder how long he would have stayed there staring at it before deciding his Mommy was a liar?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment