eady to handle all that comes with getting older. As I hold Matalley in my arms right now, as she is sleeping (I know that you are not supposed to hold your children during naps, but I don't get to very often and one day she won't nap in my arms anymore), my mind starts drifting to those teenage years when she'll tell me she hates me or give a snippy response. I dread that because I know how much it will hurt. But then someday they'll understand how much I love them...at least I hope:)SO the reason Grayson is taking medicine is because he has strep. This is the 4th episode in 6 months so the doctor is recommending I talk to an ENT about having his tonsils removed. I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated that they didn't remove them last year when they removed his adenoids, wondering what will happen if his tonsils are removed...I mean they are the first line of defense against illness, right? And thinking about the horror stories I've heard from others about tonsillectomies that didn't go as planned. I guess that's why I need to at least meet with the ENT.
Yesterday Grayson was frustrated with me because I didn't let him push a button. He told me, "Mommy, you have to share!" Touche G. Matalley has started "roaring." It's a nice change from the screaming but I hope it isn't hurting her throat. She will also stand without holding on to anything so she's got good balance and I assume that means she'll be walking on her own soon.
1 comment:
My #1 has had two episodes in the last two days that are so filled with teenage drama it is giving me nightmares. She was crying, saying how confused and sad she was and how she didn't even have words to describe how wierd she was feeling. Seriously, are hormones raging at age 5?
Post a Comment