Friday, November 21, 2008

Where are we Parked?

Three funny sayings from G...This week during one of his prayers he said, "I'm thankful for the cheesecake that Mommy made for Bobo's birthday," which was a week and a half ago and he didn't even really eat it. His recall memory cracks me up. Second, I'm reading from a chapter book (not really a chapter, book but it has a bunch of fables/stories) every night to him, so I put a bookmark in it to keep our place. Every night, he asks me, "okay Mommy, where are we parked?" Third, this morning Matt took the dogs to the vet for their annual visit. Grayson watched as Matt put on their leashes and started to put them in the back of the car. His comment to Matt was, "I don't think you're going to make it." Then he turned around and started shaking his head as he walked back inside.
This week we also began making some Christmas presents. Grayson helped fill jars of homemade hot cocoa mix and didn't make a terrible mess:) Matalley crawled around the kitchen inbetween my legs and over chair legs. She's quite the acrobat or a little monkey (clings to you with those thin little limbs).

2 comments:

The Gieses said...

Kalley, I tagged you! See my blog.

brickmomma said...

Hilarious!!