He's also on an "I'm telling" kick. If he doesn't like what Matt or I am saying, he'll say "I'm going to tell." The other night he was mad at both Matt and me so I asked him who he was going to tell. He said "the grocery store." So somehow, the grocery store has authority over moi. Interesting. But then at night when I am tucking him into bed, after he's cuddled up next to me while reading books and we've said his prayers, he gives me a big kiss on the cheek. It's just so sweet.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas baking
Last night, Grayson and I made yummy carmel, chocolate, nut covered pretzel sticks. He was my big helper and you got to love his cooking method...1 nut for the pretzels, 2 nuts for me. Luckily, I had enough ingredients to fill the recipe requirements and his belly.
I took this picture of Matalley before church on Sunday. She didn't much like the hat so I had to get it quick. As you can see in the picture, she is standing basically on her own, which she does quite often. Sometimes she'll even bounce to the music like she's doing a little dance. She just won't take a step without holding on to someone or something. She also likes to pull up on me and then walk in between my legs (one hand on each of my legs)
Saturday night we drove around looking at Christmas lights. At each house with lights, Grayson would say, "Look, there are lights." 2 hours later and it still wasn't old (for him); he was saying the same thing...at each house.
He's also on an "I'm telling" kick. If he doesn't like what Matt or I am saying, he'll say "I'm going to tell." The other night he was mad at both Matt and me so I asked him who he was going to tell. He said "the grocery store." So somehow, the grocery store has authority over moi. Interesting. But then at night when I am tucking him into bed, after he's cuddled up next to me while reading books and we've said his prayers, he gives me a big kiss on the cheek. It's just so sweet.
He's also on an "I'm telling" kick. If he doesn't like what Matt or I am saying, he'll say "I'm going to tell." The other night he was mad at both Matt and me so I asked him who he was going to tell. He said "the grocery store." So somehow, the grocery store has authority over moi. Interesting. But then at night when I am tucking him into bed, after he's cuddled up next to me while reading books and we've said his prayers, he gives me a big kiss on the cheek. It's just so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!:)
Post a Comment