They enjoy torturing Nick's sister, Emily. Saturday we went up to Bailey to cut down our Christmas trees. Matt and I found ours right off the bat. I was impressed that Grayson knew that snow was made from water (I don't know if he figured it out because he was eating it or remembered from someone telling him last year, but he told me straight up what it was, as if I didn't know). At one point he got in trouble and explained to Matt that it was a thumbs down for not listening to Mommy. Last week when Cooper and Julie were over, Julie played a game with the kids where she would ask them about certain situations and whether they were thumbs up or thumbs down. I appreciate that he can make the connection between a game one week and how that translates into real life a few days later. Matalley's 2 top teeth are popping through now. She and Grayson both had head colds during the trip and Matalley's has developed into a major sinus goopy mess. Her poor eyes are red and swollen and she just looks miserable. Thankfully she is in great spirits. The picture below is of her interfering with Grayson and Bompa's truck playing...she didn't want to play with the little doll house:)
2 comments:
Grayson continues to crack me up! He must have you all in stitches constantly!!
Tag you are it! See my blog post for details.
Your Thanksgiving looks wonderful especially with all the snow!
Post a Comment