Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Christal, Susan, and SIL Amy. Different tags of course, but since I try to keep the blog solely a memory book of my kiddos, I’m putting the tag answers in one entry. Maybe the kids will want to read about it when they are older or they can just delete it.

Rules:Post rules on your blog.Answer the six "4" items.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday: Laundry, Put up Christmas Decorations, Shopped, Looked at Christmas lights

4 Things I Look Forward to: Spending time with my family, Picking the kids up from daycare, Receiving Mail, Going out to dinner

4 Restaurants I like: BL Bistro, Blue Sky, Bangkok Tokyo, Qdoba

4 Things On My Wish List: Kate Spade Purse, Black Pant Suit,
Brown Equestrian boots, Anything from Oh Joy blogspot…she finds cool stuff

4 Favorite TV Shows: 30 Rock, The Office, Eli Stone, Monk

4 People I Tag: You're It! Anyone who reads this, consider yourself tagged. I guess I’m breaking the rules.

1. I have two sister- in- laws and they are both named Amy which makes for confusing conversations sometimes.

2. I hate/despise/abhor feet, even my own…though nail polish does help.

3. I only like to watch happy ending, limited crying movies (no suspense, horror, sappy, etc.) because I figure there is enough in the world to depress and scary me, why would I want to waste 2 hours paying for it when really I just want to relax and enjoy myself.

4. I have a tattoo outlining my lip. It really isn’t all that random or weird, except that I can say I have a tattoo that is visible to all and don’t regret it.

5. I non-sadistically enjoy funerals because of all the good things people say about the deceased.

6. I was the 4-H State Champion bread maker for loaf breads during my high school years.

7. I can’t whistle…I’ve tried; it’s impossible.

I,I,I…
Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know... I won’t be able to finish all these quickly
I believe... in God
I fought...a good fight…just kidding, it’s the 1st thought that came to my mind
I am angered... by stupid people
I love... my family
I need... a massage
I take... too long checking e-mail
I hear... Dr. Stafford talking to his nurse
I hate... stupid people
I use.. lotion on my hands
I want... for it to snow so I don’t have to go to a party tonightI like...my friends
I feel.... happy
I wear... clothes
I left...a lot of laundry to be folded at home
I do... like M&Ms
I hope... Grayson and Matalley won’t hate me when they’re older
I dream... wacko dreams
I drive... fast
I listen.... for the most part, just takes a while to process
I type...using the correct fingers on the correct keys
I think... I’m annoying
I need...some water to drink
I wish...Matt and my family lived in the same city, preferably in NCI am...sleepy
I regret...yelling at Grayson yesterday
I care... too much (not really, just 1st thing that popped in my head)
I should... be less demanding
I said... I love you before leaving the house
I wonder…what life would be like if I hadn’t had a cleft lip
I changed....4 poopy diapers yesterday in less than 2 hours
I cry....a lot
I lose...at trivia pursuit

No comments: