Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Playdoh

I really dislike the carpet in our house. It's a cream or beige with little red and blue specks in it. It shows dirt due to it's light color which is never good with kids. But today, I have to say that I'm slightly thankful for the specks. We played with playdoh for a good hour and it eventually just gets everywhere and, as much as you try to pick it up, you just can't get it all. Amazingly it blends in with the specks in our carpet so no worries about spending hours picking up every ground in piece:)

Matalley cracked me up for a good part of the playtime because she kept trying to eat the playdoh. I'd make a face of utter disgust, as would she but she just couldn't get enough taste testers. It's probably due to the fact that I make her taste food she doesn't like many times until she likes it. She was just going off of experience that eventually it would taste good. I hope that it's not hard on her stomach...no telling how much got in there. Plus I'm pretty sure that she drank some raspberry body splash as a chaser or Grayson sprayed it all over her...the smell is pretty strong. I'll let you know if she starts acting funny.

No comments: