Grayson spent the weekend telling one knock, knock joke a gazillion times...
Knock, Knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
SUUURPRISSSE!!!
I think he made it up after hearing me tell him a knock, knock joke about bananas and an orange 6 months ago. It certainly cracked me up. Especially once Matalley started joining in the surprise part at the end.
We had fun in CO, although Matt never got to go to FL due to too many flight cancellations. Stinkin' snow.
Grayson played cowboys and indians with Uncle Steve.

I think we have a picture of me talking to ProPompa when I was a little one, just like this.

Matalley is certainly the chatterbox and oh, so busy. The flights to and from CO without Matt were interesting. Grayson talked to everyone who would listen and asked them questions about every detail of their trip. "Who's picking you up? What's your name? Where do you live?" And if I tried to preoccupy him with something else to give the polite stranger a break, Matalley would start in with something and I'd have to avert my attention back to her. I'm sure it was quite comical to everyone but me (we did have a lot of passengers laughing at us as we exited the plane)...I was just exhausted:)
1 comment:
We hear repeated knock knock jokes here too. We also hear random punch lines like whatever happens to be near them at the moment.
I like that Matalley is in on the action - they can take their show on the road!
Post a Comment